Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pollution...

Ladies and Gentleman. Today, Teacher Chong want to teach you about an important topic in our lives.

Have you ever hear "POLLUTION" before? Do you really understand what is the real meaning of "POLLUTION"? So, today I'm gonna to give you a talk about "POLLUTION"..

Jiang.. Jiang.. Jiang.. Jiang..

"Pollution is the introduction of contaminants into an envoirment that causes instability, disorder, harm or discomfort to the ecosystem."
*Sources from Wikipedia

But I can tell you, this definition is not good enough.. Pollution is somebody who interupt your life styles and cause different types of pollution to the ennviorment that you having now. It will give a damn shit fuck asshole instability, disorder, perfectly harm and discomfort to your mental and health.
*Sources from public understanding

For your information, I'm having a perfectly high polluted enviorment now..
The first one will be AIR POLLUTION..
One day, I returned to my room after having a dinner with all my dearest friends. My mood on that time is absolutely damn fucking good. Once I steped into the house, I realized that a discomfort smell came out from that room.. It is a smell of sweat and sour that produce from the body that doesn't take bath for a certain period.. I don't know how many days that you (don't look at other people, i'm talking about you la) have not bath. What I can do at that time is spray my perfume and open all the doors and windows in the house imediately. Finally, the smell gone after 5 to 10 minutes.. Luckily, I'm still survive..

The second will be LAND POLLUTION..
This happened in these few days, our land has been highly polluted by oil.. The surface of our land is totally oilly until many people can not stand for it. This pollution is causes by when someone is so sweat and he sleeping and laying on the floor.. After a short time, the surface on the foor will has a layer of oil.. Yer~~~ So Geli.. (Let say it together).. Louder!!! I can not hear you all..

The third will be SOUND POLLUTION..
I only can say that, "YOUR SINGING IS NOT AS GOOD AS MINE ONE, PLS DO NOT SING IN FRONT OF ME PLS" You are polluted my hearing by your "good" singing skills.. You are repeatly playing the same song until I feel very disgusting.. The song is so nice before but once you keep playing the song make me feel annoying and I THAT SONG ALREADY.. Pls~ I still want to listen to music, if you want to listen to a song repeatly, PLS MAKE USE OF YOUR HEADPHONE...

I think everyone is now understand the true meaning of POLLUTION..

PLS SAVES OUR ENVIORMENT~~

1 comment:

remy said...

Thanks Mr Chong about your introduction of pollution ...
i think the above blog have give us a very clear picture about what type of pollution can a person make but how can the government , organization ,and NGO prevent the same thing happen ???

lets welcome MR TAN ...

to prevent the same thing happen ..
1) we can use the soft or good way to education people (malaysian like education) .. talk softly and polite to make the issue clear and understand the unnecessary cost that it has bring to the public.

2)if the first way cant use ..try the hard or some one may say rude way ... demonstration or action show ... try use your body language to express what actually inside your heart... your anger , dissatisfaction and etc out ...

3) if really still no use ...
try find third party that FREE enough to discuss with him ...

4) still no use ... boycott ..

**** pls ... try being at other shoe ... we have job to make ourself happy but dont have the needs to face those unnecessary difficulty ... we have mother also ...

srry to inform my EQ not so high like some one ...
pls dont step on tail ...

may god bless ...
明天会更好。。。 hope so ...