Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sungkai Hotspring

Hihi... Long time no update my blog, busy working and sleeping.. but I take leave for a few days last week go back to my hometown.. We went to Sungkai's hotspring when we on the way go back to KL.. I miss the pools there..
Me is under a Waterfall

Yeah.. The Water is so Cool

Me and my Sisters


My Sisters


I want go there again.. The water here is so nice, after go hotspring can go another cool water pool.. Happy ^^ Very relax after get into the hotspring..

5 comments:

aLvin said...

xiao loong u grow fat le... haha

and i dun really think that sungkai is so nice lah. haaha..

i go there oni because of cool water but not hot spring. now weather so hot still go hot spring u also siao siao dei de.

SMALL DRAGON said...

but you have to go hot spring first then you go cool pool then very syok de..

Ya lo.. I really fat jor.. I ate all chocolate that I bought from Labuan.. Bo Bian la.. everyday working very boring, then go home eat and sleep.. Sure get fat very fast la..

aLvin said...

i know la.. i went there many times already. hahaha....

went till sien. not fun liao.
yealo... who say wan go swim after work ha??????

SMALL DRAGON said...

haha.. I really went swimming but too many people go already.. sometime can not swim at all then I didn't go lo..

Unknown said...

小妹妹亞洲色圖
蜜桃愛女人網
日本三級片圖
閱讀黃色激清小說
性交圖網
愛上色妹妹
一逼成人激情網
色少婦網
看看電影網
日本女優色圖
日本成人性交視頻
色非網
激情色色網
365情色網
蛇美女影院
色情亂倫小說影院
成人做愛綜合網
免費成人色情影視
三級成人之美圖片
母子亂倫色情電影
咪咪成人小說網
168電影網三級片
三級片色圖
u色快播
成人色溝冬月快播
黃色成人生活片
豆瓣網
淫狼AV影院
淫逼逼情色綜合網
色吧性愛圖片
色人閣美女圖片
1314酒色網
美女性感臀部圖片
434PP色情網
亞洲電影色八月
逍遙五月成人電影
大色哥三級片
人性本色365色色網
淫虎影院
九九情色論壇
色圖色波霸影院
咪咪色影院
愛愛打炮影院
色波霸影院
色人格影院第四色
色無極影院
老色驢影院
桃花色綜合影院
色七七影院
伊人電影網
mm625成人電影
谷姐成人電影
狼客電影
大波妹影院
伊日谷電影院
330H電影院
色誘影院
色中色影院
淫賊影院
花和尚電影院