Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I love Restaurant City...



-My Latest Restaurant Design-
-Seafood Restaurant in Halloween-
{Haunted Ship}

-Restaurant Design During Halloween-
{Haunted Ship}

-Inside the Restaurant-
{Haunted Ship}

Haha.. I really like Restaurant City very much.. I love to design my restaurant.. Last week, I bought two pianos.. ^^ Finally, have pianos in my restaurant, but it is only for decoration, too bad..

Since is Halloween, therefore, I build a graveyard in my restaurant.. I buy a lot of weird stuffs and I change all the stoves there.. I think if got coffin or other decoration sure will be nicer..

Then I have to change my menu to the Halloween dishes.. Haiz.. need to collect ingredients again..

-Halloween Special Dishes-
Starter > Scary Pumpkin Soup
Main > Spooky Pumpkin Risotto
Dessert > Halloween Treats
Drink > Witch's Brew

My other menu in my Haunted ship Restaurant..

Starter > Pea and Bacon Coup, Lobster Soup, Tiger Prawn Platter

Main > Tuna Steak with Vegetables, Lobster, Seafood Pealla

Dessert > Chocolate Cake with Ice-cream and Kiwi Sorbet


Please Trade Ingredients with Me, Thank you ^^

No comments: