Monday, January 4, 2010

Another Sem Started...

6 hours more, I will going to KLIA fly back to Labuan.. This sem break past very fast.. Have to go back to the hell without water supply.. Well, what I am doing in this sem break..

Sing K at GreenBox Karaoke...


Watch few movies, included 2012 and AVATAR,

So nice to watched this movie, but so sad that I couldn't buy 3D's ticket.. I like this movie because it has a very good message, protect our nature.. Wish I can watch 3D...

Nice.. but not good as the trailer and what I think.. Anyway, still very sacrificed to watched it..

Besides that, I went to many shopping mall that near by to take photo on their decoration for Christmas.. (Pls view previous blog posts)

On Christmas, I celebrated at Genting Highland. Really like the feel to celebrate there, so cold the weather and the decoration there very beautiful.. That why I take so much photos.. (Pls view previous blog post for more photos)


And finally need to go back to Labuan.. Serdang, I gonna miss you very very much.. 30days later I will come back for Chinese New Year.. Wait me.. Time flies.. That day come very soon one.. Hahahahahahaha.. ^^

Another sem started, this sem have to study harder, play harder.. catch back my result.. stay happy and healthy always.. Yeah...