Sunday, May 16, 2010

First Day of Journey..

The Express today is damn slow.. Spend around 3 hours and 30 minutes from Labuan to KK.. Then, I took my luggages from Jesselton to hotel.. OMG.. That time only I feel my luggages are so heavy.. Luckily, tomorrow I will go airport by taxi, so I no need to carry it anymore..

After check in hotel.. hehehehe.. sure is go shopping la.. I went Central Point for 2 movies..

The first is .. Robin Hood.. Very nice movie.. I like the fighting screens.. damn excited..


The second one is.. Nightmare at the Elm Street

This movie make me have a lot of fun.. maybe not because of the story line.. just all the people in the cinema.. When there is a frightening screen, all the girls were screaming like playing the roller coaster.. The feeling of this movie suppose is horror but i felt it more like comedy after watch.. I will remember this feeling.. So warm.. Even we do not know each other but we had screamed together..
To be continue...