Sunday, February 15, 2009

That Valentine... I Vomit Khaw Khaw...

Yesterday is 14 Feb, Valentine Day.. Then, I went to pubs with my friends (Nelson, Remy, Yee Siang, Ah Long Ge, Ec, Alvin and Sook Leng)..

We went to ICN (Indian Culture Night) to watch shows while waiting our car come back.. After that we go to the town at 10.30 something..

We total went 3pubs on that night.. The 1st pub we go is too small and there is no more spaces for us then we left to the 2nd pub.. We ordered 2buckets beer.. RM42.00 each bucket.. Quite cheap de la.. Due to the reason that nobody was dancing, so we go for the 3rd pub.. We paid RM5.00 each person for the entrence fees..


I drank 3 bottles beer only.. But don't know why just feel very tired suddenly.. Last time I drank a lot also nothing happen.. I think I shouldn't go dance.. If not, I can tahan de..


Sook Leng, Alvin and me.. The left one hor, I tell you hor, he BETRAY me, write me vomit on his blog.. He is PAI KIA.. I know I vomit la.. Everyone know, you no need to tell everybody de..



This is the evidence to prove you - Nelson and Alvin.. Both of you go "wet"..

Actually, I'm very happy to go out with you all.. Thank you for giving me to go with you all..

SPECIAL THANK to AH LONG and YEE SIANG who take care of me after I vomit and clean the place for me.. Really thank you..

5 comments:

aLvin said...

wakakaka.... paiseh la... i didnt betray you.
i just saying the truth.. hehehe
sorry la. nez time i vomit then i can let u cheong... hahaha

sECret said...

ya...you should thank us...
you know WHY?
毕竟我们不是很熟,but we still ask you to come along....hahaha...

惹蚂蚁 said...

aiyo ...ur so bad de lo ...
haha ... ppl so gan dong le we cal him alone ... haha ...
o i help u think another reason liao y u will vomit ...
because u too long did not drink liao ...

i so good hor .. keep help u think reason to avoid u malu ...

haha

SMALL DRAGON said...

ya lo.. ya lo.. what a good friend..

Unknown said...

午夜情人網
都市單身交友網
同城約炮聊天室
夜魅公寓交友網
同城一夜傾情網
梅河口交友QQ群
寂寞女交友
深夜聊天室
成都珍愛交友網
同城床友交友網
免費陪聊視頻網
找我聊天頻道
威尼斯交友網
皇冠網
長春單身交友俱樂部
M視頻吧聊天交友網
同城異性交友網
社交聊天網
聊天網
交友網
天天色綜合圖
真人美女視頻聊天網站
緣來客同城寂寞交友
插逼色情網
打飛機聊天室
佛山58同城交友約炮
寂寞同城交友俱樂部
色女的qq成人聊天室裸聊
一夜情網同城交友
台州同城交友俱樂部
寂寞交友吧
西安免費1夜情視頻
高密交友網吧
美女性感聊天室網站
寂寞聊天群
重慶交友網站
365視頻面對面聊天
壽光蒼生聊天室
同城寂寞白領交友網
國際華人徵婚交友網
費德勒視頻
阿勒泰一夜情
性愛小說
寂寞同城交友
富婆交友聊天室
美女陪聊視頻
工程同城一夜免費交友網
酷狗繁星網
午夜同城約炮網
找寂寞男人聊天
寂寞美女qq
雅男交友
三亞交友
寂寞富婆同城交友
武漢同城床友交友網
鄭州單身交友網
南京溧水寂寞女人
網上一夜情是真的嗎
上海萬花樓同城交友
一夜情戀老交友網站