Saturday, November 24, 2012

2013 Coming Soon!!!!

Today is getting closer to end of 2012.. No matter the end of the world is it will coming.. I should make a list for myself evaluate what I have done and not done in 2012...

However I keep until last day of 2012 for the post.. I wish to be done these before it ends..


---------------------TO DO LIST---------------------
1) PLAN A TRIP FOR MYSELF
2) READ 5 BOOKS
3) WRITE 20,000 WORDS
4) TO BE AMAZE  
5) BUY A NEW TOY
6) MAKE A DIFFERENCE 
7) CHANGE MY OUTFITS, HAVE A MAKE OVER IN MY CLOSET
-----------------------THE END-----------------------

I hope that it really can make it.. Maybe just do something different I can done all these all together..

Hey.. If you are reading this.. Make yourself a list.. do it before 2012 ends.. I believe it make your day memorable..

No comments: