Saturday, March 14, 2009

Celebration At Grand Dorsell

Before we leave Grand Dorsell, we took this photo in front of the mirror.. Alvin, do you know you got scar on your face? Haha..

Ya.. Our Family Photo.. But very funny.. When we want take this photo, the cake suddenly fall from the plate.. You see Jie Jie's face, you will know la.. Only Jie Jie, Ah B & me know the cake had felt, the other people still blur blur de.. Haha ^^

This is our Best Friend Group. We always be together.. Thank you for celebrate my birthday.. This really a very warm birthday party.. Thank you all..
This Orange Juice really not cheap.. Each of us have one.. Try to guess how much it cost.. Total amount is RM 190 something.. Mean around RM15 each cup of Orange Juice.. Really not cheap oh.. Thank you to Ricky.. Really don't know you will spend a lot de.. Anyway, Really thank you.. I'm very touching..

This is my cake.. Blueberry Yogurt Cake.. Very nice ^^..

This is Ricky.. The one who paid the spend.. Thank you very much.. Do you know he is our lecturer??? But he say wor : " He is Ricky Chia, not Mr. Ricky". And he want to pretend younger like us.. Even Though he is 26 already but he still want to be young like us.. Haha..

My dearest friends, I'm really appreciate your kindness.. I know that you all are good to me.. Thank you very much..


No comments: