Sunday, March 15, 2009

My 21st Birthday

14 March, Saturday

This is the second day, we went celebrate my birthday. We went to PopIn again. This is the second times we came here. But there are some changes compare with ast time because there are more people come along with us this time.

^^ Really appreciate your kindness.. If not, I may go KK by my own for my birthday celebration.. Thank GOD for giving me a group of good friends..


After we clubbing at PopIn, we went to Mcdonald again.. I couldn't calculate how many times we went to Mcdonald in this few week.. We hang there until 5am becacuse we can not enter the campus after 11pm.. Not like Ricky la, he is lecturer, can go back at anytime he want.. We all students..

At 5.15am, we go Manja Rasa.. They say can see sunrise there but we doesn't see the sunrise.. Rain at that moment and we have to go back to car..

After we take our breakfast, we went back to our campus again.

At the end, we all went sleep at the morning.. Anyway, I'm really excited for the night..

Ricky.. Haha.. We all saw you in PopIn ah..

Ah B, Adrian, Ec and me..

Remy, Sook Leng, Me, Alvin, Nelson and Wai Yen..


Ah B, Me, Alvin, Nelson and Wai Yen..


Ah B, Me and Alvin..
Heineken.. I drank 1 bottle only nia.. I don't want to vomit again..

Ah B and Me..

Sook Leng and Me..




I'm really happy that day,because i got all my best friends to celebrate with me.. Look how I smile you already know la.. Hahahahaha.. ^^