Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Manja Rasa

Hahaha.. Very Syok.. I got a long time didn't go eat steamboat already and suddenly Bee Khim invited me go Manja Rasa to eat.. But not nice if compare in our hometown one.. I miss you,海塘, even you are more expensive than others but i'm willing to pay..

This is parts of our food.. The taste is still ok la.. Many times you have to mixed yourself..
Alvin & Bee Khim


Alvin & I

Penang Laksa.. Not very nice compare to Penang one..

Sheley & Chicken Wing ^^


Me ^^

Alvin

Bee Khim & I

Sheley & I
Each person for the meal is RM20.00.. For Labuan is quite expensive already and it is not much things can let you eat.. But I just enjoyed the feel to go steamboat.. Anyway, thank you to Bee Khim la.. She pay the meal de.. Free for me.. Happy ^^

1 comment:

jennysia said...

me too went to manja rasa b4
nice! my blog is http://jzlove.blogspot.com